My new cyberfriend and fellow mommy Neila hit me with this Halloween meme created by the fabulously inventive Morgen.
1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
"The Exorcism of Emily Rose"
What can be freakier than Satan seizing control of your soul?
And what makes watching this film even more terrifying is knowing that it is based on a true story. Shudders!!!
2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood?
This year, I'm much more concerned with finding a costume for my toddler that he can bear to wear for more than 3 minutes. Ah, the pressure!
3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
I want to be....Wonder Woman!
My budget would have to be unlimited because to look sensational in such a super skimpy outfit, I would first have to get my entire body liposuctioned the hell out of it.
4. When was the last time you went Trick Or Treating?
I don’t remember. I just attend Halloween parties and get rip-roaring drunk.
This year is the first time I’m going to do it with my son. Woohoo!
5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?
Tell me you have Reese’s Pieces and I'll be trick-or-treating at your doorstep in no time. Yum!!!
6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
The other night I dreamt I was being scalped alive. It felt horribly painful; my entire skull was burning so. I wanted to howl out loud but couldn’t. I felt real tears of agony falling down my face. When I woke up, I found out that I was REALLY being scalped….by my mischievous eighteen-month old son who was making a game out of ferociously plucking clumps of hair from my head! OUCH!!!
So don’t you laugh if we bump into each other and you see little bald spots on me now.
7. What is your Supernatural Fear?
Definitely, the Devil. Dante's Inferno paints a very vivid picture of hell and I most certainly do not want to end up there.
8. What is your Creepy-Crawlie Fear?
Throw me a snake anytime! My fear is not of the creepy-crawlie sort, but more of the freakish-feathered type. I have always harbored an inexplicable dread of any kind of bird. I have this awful fear that one of them will peck and claw me to death. Just thinking of this is making me cringe in terror so I’ll stop right now.
9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go Bump in the night.
I have neither seen nor heard a ghost. I don't think I need to. I know some real people who are frightening enough.
10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
Out of a morbid sense of curiosity, I might agree to stay the night in a haunted house. But not alone. I would have to be with my husband who is very brave. I feel I can face anything if I am with my husband. Awwwwww.
11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
The Philippines is not big on carving pumpkins. We just buy fake ones to put on display. Or better yet, we dress our children up as pumpkins. Like so:
12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
There’s presently not much room for creativity at our cramped apartment unit. When we’ve finally built our dream house, then I’ll definitely go all-out with the Halloween decors. Oooh, I can’t wait!
13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
“Here lies a loony wife and mother who laughed and loved like no other.”
Now it’s time to tag my bloggerfriends! Princess Shin, Michael C, Wench Christina, Gigi, Bearette and the Winged Acrophobic - you’re it!