February 15, 2010

Love Blossoms


Thank you for the beautiful bouquet of red roses, my honey! I feel like the luckiest woman in the world for having you in my life.

From that fateful moment we met many moons ago, I have amassed wonderful memories of Valentine's Day celebrations happily spent together. Whenever I think it can't get any better, you always do something to surprise me and prove me wrong.

You have an endearing way of keeping the romance burning.

My heart feels so ever content.

My gratitude is boundless.

You are my saving grace and I love you endlessly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. You and Allan are the sweetest couple! Yes, even sweeter than John & Marsha. : )

Irene said...

Please naman. Enough of these John & Marsha comparisons. Can't you upgrade us to the likes of Brangelina? Hahaha! Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day, Pammy! ;p

Anonymous said...

mypregnantpauses.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Irene said...

Really? Would I love to know how I saved your day! =)